MERN STACK DEVELOPER/LEAD:
- Experience: 5 – 7 Years
- Emp Type: Permanent
- English level: Conversational
- Working hours: 09:00 – 18:00 (GMT + 4:00)
- Weekly Hours: 40 hours (Monday to Friday)
- Modality: Full Remote
Key responsibilities include product roadmap execution, hands-on approach to all aspects of Software Design, Architecture, Data modelling, Development, Maintenance, Testing, Software Configuration Management, DevOps and Application Development Lifecycle.
- Experience in Docker containers usage
- At least 4 years of hands-on 'full-stack development' experience. Proven expertise in designing and developing web & mobile applications( For Lead)
- Strong experience working with threejs.org libraries, 3D scene logic.
- Strong experience is designing, developing and deploying secured APIs
- Strong in implementing back-end logic on any RDBMS or NoSQL Databases like MongoDB. Must have made a significant contribution to data model and design for a few projects
- Worked in an Agile Software Development environment for at least 2 years and provided technical leadership for a small team of developers
- Strong understanding of hardware requirements/Cloud infrastructure aspects of an application. Should have developed and deployed at least 1 application on any of the cloud infrastructure (AWS or similar providers) either as IAAS or with any commercial PAAS platforms (Heroku or similar).
- Independently manage git, CI/CD, deployment-related configuration (minimum DevOps skills)
- 4+ years of commercial applications development as a software engineer
- Delivering mission-critical products/projects as per specifications and at the highest level of quality, on time and on budget.
- Independently understand customer/product development requirements and translate to technology architecture as well as detailed design artifacts.
- Constantly scan the technology market landscape for best-of-breed 3rd party tools/solutions, quickly build a POC, and integrate them into core Constellation4 product offerings
- Design and implement common functions, libraries, coding standards, and software development processes, tools and infrastructure
- Provide technical guidance & mentoring to junior developers