Our Write For section is all about sharing digital knowledge. It provides a platform where developers, designers and techies can share, learn & connect. Our audience ranges from very technical developers, enthusiasts, and IT managers willing to discuss new technologies.
Our goal is to provide a stage for everyone passionate about technology to have a voice via oawo. Write for oawo and share your ideas, knowledge, doubts and fears regarding digital technology to thousands.
If you are interested in contributing to oawo, register as a blogger and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
oawo reaches out to a very broad audience, so we are looking for content in areas like:
- Frontend and backend software development
- Data Engineering
- IT Architecture
- Low-code development: OutSystems
- Mobile App development
- And what about the format? We’re looking for technical articles in these formats:
- First-hand experience with new tech stacks
- Crazy theories
- Failure — share when you screwed up and what you learned!
Before submitting an article, make sure you did the following:
- Clear storyline — concise arguments, details, examples and/or data.
- Straight to the point.
- TITLE — spend some time writing a good headline.
- Inform us if the story was submitted elsewhere.
- Be ethical — be transparent on the article if you have a relationship with any of the companies and/or tech stacks discussed.
- No plagiarism.
Our style guidelines:
- Must have a great cover photo — this is the first that people see, so be precise! And yes, do not forget copyrights & Fair usage principles.
- Recognise your sources and give them credit.
- Use (bold) titles in every section throughout the article.
- Divide the content with subtitles — this will make it easier and more pleasant to read.
- Make sure the reader can directly benefit from what he/she learned. If you are only doing a sales pitch about a company or product, sorry, we are not going to publish it!
You can visit our blog section where your articles will be shared.